My Recent Post!

London: My Experience

London, the city I never thought I would live in, I was living in. From the fish and chips, to the Barclays Premier League craze, I was pa...

Saturday 30 July 2016

Marina Joyce - Hoax or Scary Reality?

Have anyone of you guys heard about the Marina Joyce thing? Well if you don't have a clue, I'll tell you a little. 

So, Marina Joyce is a youtuber who was, recently in the news for apparently being 'held hostage by ISIS', because she changed a bit in her videos. I got interested and started comparing her current videos with her videos a year back, and I can say with most certainly that something is wrong. She has like bruises, and it just doesn't feel right when the two videos are compared. 

Once this got a bit of attention(by trending on twitter for like a day), people were asking her to give signs by liking certain tweets, and she was doing exactly that, worrying her fans even more and as I live in London, I was almost convinced that ISIS is coming to Bethnal Green or something. 

Now, she says that she was binge-liking tweets and without even reading stuff she liked tweets. The police went to her house and checked it through, giving it the green light and made sure that none of the stuff was happening with her. In an interview with Scarce, she sounded okay and acting calm and well, normal. She said all the bruises were because she fell down the steps or something, which is as convincing as Rahul Gandhi speaking in the parliament trying to make a point. 

Now that stuff is checking out, I think that its a clever ploy to get more views and subscribers. She doubled her subscriber count in a week, and has got millions of views. Guys, do check out this thing, it's quite interesting. Why am I talking about this? Well, because I follow some you tubers and they say that they are being true and claiming that its just how they are. If this is a ploy, it's so cool to see how she manipulated the people who loved her and who were worried sick for her, and I am not trusting another online personality again, which I wouldn't like to do. If she is actually in trouble though, god save her.

No comments:

Post a Comment